Welcome to the ‘Select Group’ website terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).These Terms and Conditions were last updated in November 2018.
This website (“Site”) is owned by Select Global Development LLC trading as Select Group, a limited liability company incorporated in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Commercial registration number 695299, of P.O. Box 71501, Dubai, United Arab Emirates and having its head office at 1601 Marina Plaza, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions “We”, “Our” and “Us” refers to Select Global Development LLC. Please review these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this Site. Your use of this Site indicates your irrevocable agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (as may be amended by us from time to time). If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, please stop accessing and using this site immediately.
This Site is intended only for your personal, non-commercial use. Unless otherwise specified, you alone are solely responsible for determining whether any feature of this Site is appropriate or suitable for your requirements.
All information, documents, images and other materials provided on this Site (as well as the organisation and layout of this Site) together with the underlying software code are owned either directly by Us or by Our licensors. Without Our prior written permission, you may not copy, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any material (whether in hardcopy, electronic or any other form) on this Site or the underlying software code whether in whole or in part. The contents of this Site may, however, be downloaded, printed or copied for your personal non-commercial use.
Any unauthorised use of this Site may result in a violation of copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communication regulations and statutes. Nothing in this Site should be construed to be a grant of a licence, ownership or any other proprietary right in this Site, its contents or the underlying software code. All rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved.
You may only use this Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and, in any event, for lawful and proper purposes which includes complying with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice within the Emirate of Dubai and any other jurisdiction from which you are accessing this Site.
Customer using the website who are under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
You agree that you will not:
- Use this Site in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other or is in breach of confidence or privacy;
- Use this Site in any manner that could, or could reasonably be expected to, damage or overburden any of our servers, any network connected to any of our servers or any related infrastructure or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the bandwidth connecting to the Site;
- Use this Site in any manner that would, or could reasonably be expected to, interfere with any other party’s use of this Site;
- Access the Site through devices or services that are designed to provide high-speed, automated, repeated access;
- Use any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation or functionality of this Site including but not limited to uploading or making available files containing corrupt data, viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components or other malicious software or harmful data via whatever means;
- Deface, alter or interfere with the front end ‘look and feel’ of this Site or the underlying software code;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, via whatever means, to any of Our networks;
- Use any robot, spider, screen scraper, data aggregation tool or other automatic device, routine or process (“Automated Process”) to process, monitor, copy or extract any web pages on the Site, or any of the information, content, User Content or data contained within or accessible through the Site, without our prior written permission;
- Use any Automated Process to aggregate or combine information, content, User Content or data contained within or accessible through the Site with information, content, User Content or data accessible via or sourced from any third party;
- Use any Automated Process to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction or process being conducted on or through it;
- Reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula or processes in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with the Site; or
- Copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works from, or publicly display, any part of any content from the Site without our prior written permission.
- We reserve the right to make updates to the information and other materials on this Site at any time without notice.
- We may also modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, and such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms and Conditions on this Site. Therefore, the customers are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website.
- We are under no obligation to specifically contact or notify you of any variation to these Terms and Conditions. Your continued access or use of this Site is deemed to be your irrevocable acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that you do not (and will not) have any right to bring an action (of any nature) against Us or any company or entity managed or operated by Us, or Our or their affiliated, associated or subsidiary companies or the officers, directors, managers, shareholders or staff thereof with respect to or in connection with the use of this Site.
Further, in no event will We or any of the Group Entities be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of or in connection with the access to, or the use of this Site or any information contained in it, including loss of profit and the like whether or not in the contemplation of the parties and whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Disclaimer of Warranty
We provide this Site on an “as is” and “as available” basis and without any warranty or condition, express, implied, statutory or otherwise. We specifically disclaim all implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, to the maximum extent that such disclaimers are held to be valid.
In particular and without limiting the foregoing, although reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the information contained on this Site is accurate, We do not warrant, represent or undertake that:
- The Site will meet your needs or expectations, or that it will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free or free from viruses; or
- The information obtained from or available on the Site will be accurate, reliable or fit for purpose. Use of information contained on the Site is at your own risk and we are not responsible for any adverse consequences arising out of such use.
You agree to indemnify and keep Us indemnified from and against all costs, claims, demands, liabilities, expenses, damages or losses (including without limitation direct losses, consequential losses, loss of profit and loss of reputation, and all interest, penalties and legal and other professional costs and expenses) arising out of or in connection with your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Affiliates and Other Links
We do not review, monitor or endorse any third-party websites linked to Our Site and We are not responsible for the content of any web site linked to Our Site. Your access to any website that links to Our Site is at your sole risk. We are not responsible for the information, material, products, or services contained on or accessible through such other websites and will not be liable for any form of loss or damage arising as a result of or in connection with your visits to such web sites.
Any links to other websites are provided merely for the convenience of the users of this Site and the inclusion of these links does not imply an endorsement of the linked web sites or the content therein. In addition, you agree not to link your website or any other third party web site to Our Site or frame Our Site as part of any other web site without Our express prior written consent.
To request such consent, you may send an e-mail message to the following address PR@select-group.ae. We reserve the right, at any time and for any reason not prohibited by law, to deny permission to anyone to link a web site to, or frame, Our Site. We reserve the right to withdraw Our consent at any time to a link to, or framing of, Our Site at Our sole discretion without notice.
Copyright and Trade Marks
All intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyright in all content on the Site, are owned by Us or by Our licensors.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Your use of this Site and the operation of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the federal laws of the United Arab Emirates applicable in the Emirate of Dubai and the laws of the Emirate of Dubai. You agree, acknowledge, and submit to the Courts of Dubai having non-exclusive jurisdiction over all and any dispute or difference between us arising out of or in connection with this Agreement.
Our failure to enforce the strict performance of any provision of these Terms and Conditions or the documents it incorporates by reference will not constitute a waiver of Our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provisions of these Terms and Conditions or the documents it incorporates by reference.
If any provision (or part thereof), of these Terms or Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
We may perform any of our obligations, and exercise any of the rights granted to us under these Terms and Conditions, through a third party. We may assign, novate, sub-contract or otherwise transfer any or all of our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to any third party.
These Terms and Conditions and the documents incorporated by reference constitute all the terms of your agreement with us relating to your use of this Site. Save as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions and the documents incorporated by reference, you acknowledge that you shall have no remedy in respect of any statement, representation, warranty or understanding (whether negligently or innocently) made by Us, any of Our staff, directors, agents, consultants or representatives (and whether authorised or not for this purpose).
Third Party Links
Our website may from time to time provide links to or from third party websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. Please note that any such third party website or resource may collect and use your personal data in a different manner to us. We do not endorse or accept any liability for the data collection practices, privacy policies or the content of any website linked from our websites or which links to them. You should contact the owner or operator of any such website directly if you wish to enquire about their privacy practices and policies, before providing your personal data to them.
Online Payments Using Credit Cards
- Cardholder must have a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Merchant will not collect or pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
- The merchant is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- Once the payment is made, reservation deposit receipt will be issued after three working days. It will be sent out to the customers as per the method specified by them either by email, whatsapp or in person.
- Select Group has a NO REFUND POLICY. You assume the responsibility for your purchase, and no refunds will be issued in case of cancellations.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints in relation to the Site or these Terms and Conditions please contact us by sending an email to PR@select-group.ae.
*Full text of GDPR is available in https://www.eugdpr.org